More on this idea later. But to hold you till then, let me say, not religious prophet, but spiritual prophet. A certain area of prophet, a certain dept if you will.
More on this idea coming soon. Meanwhile, your homework, should you accept it, is to study what is a prophet?
Trucker Sue as a name brand and a different, more spiritual take on being a prophet of a certain dept. Dept of what? humanity? God? of what? More coming soon to expound on this idea and theory.
Insomnia visits me sometimes and early this morning it came again. Sometimes I do my best thinking in the middle of the night. What came to me last night isn't anything new. It's obvious to most of the human race. But I think too many of us lose sight of this small simple truth.
God is Love. Man hurts, kills, harms, hates fellow man.
God doesn't hurt, kill, harm or hate man, animal and nature.
I reject most Man-Made beliefs, attitudes, society, culture, history, traditions, and some of all religions.
Allow me to expound please. Anything that Man can corrupt, I reject. In some things, I hold it at a distance. I don't deny history as I've lived & experienced it. Religions may start with God, but after that, they lost me.
I do believe in God & Jesus and even the Saints & Angels.
I don't believe we as a human race should be divided for any reason be it race, color, religion, culture, sex, beliefs, etc..
If we can do Anything for this human race, let it be that we don't forget that God is Love, and we should behave toward each other in that way, every day of our short lives.
If you hate, it's man made. If you kill another human or innocent animal, it's man made. Being exception to feed our families. If you hurt another human or animal, it's man made. And so on.
I will keep praying for all of us.
As part of my dental work fundraiser, I'm selling these items:
1. 1972 pontoon boat. 25'. Has trailer and clear title. restoration already started. 40 hp motor, asking $900 obo.
2. lots of DVD movies. I will post a list in mid Feb. I'm asking $2.00 each plus buyer pay for postage. This is a fundraiser for my needed dental work. I can do a package deal on the movies if you like.
3. Nintendo Wii with the two games I have.
4. Small flat screen tv.
5. Some computer printers.
photos and more details coming in Feb when I get home. I live near Gainesville, Florida.
Shoot me a message here or on Facebook and I'll reply.
pontoon boat is in background. better pics in Feb.
I'm trying to raise funds to help with costs of emergency dental surgery. I just got insurance but I have to wait 6 months before they will cover this major work.
I appreciate any help you can give. And I would like to give a gift for your donation. I have a PDF eBook about a new poker game that I came up with. I will be happy to email this short eBook as a way to say Thank You for your help.
To reach my Go Fund Me campaign, please click on this link.
Thank You, Susan Miller
Tally list of things done during this month's home time.
1. saw dentist
2. got medical & dental insurance
3. paid some bills from 2014
4. did 2 things on my fun list; Clearwater aquarium & weeki wachee
5. cleaned some of back yard
6. went shopping, got new watch, some DVD's, souvenirs', etc.
7. rented some movies from redbox
8. went to see the movie Mordecai starring Johnny Depp.
9. paid Elec bill!
10. got diy dental filling stuff & filled my own teeth as a temp fix.
11. did lots of laundry
12. went to trash dump & dumped one pickup truck load so far.
13. went to home depot & got pavers for parking spot project
14. mowed some of my yard with push mower
That's all for now. Still more work to do. Saving it for next month.
I'm going to Australia in Nov 2015 for 2 weeks. I'm starting my savings fund this month.
I will be creating a store here on my page to sell some items. things I can ship from my semi truck.
Stay tuned for updates on my progress. And feel free to submit ideas for things to see & do while I'm there. I'm starting with Sydney then going to Queensland.
Thank you, Trucker Sue & my dog Kelly.
UPDATE!! I opened my store with my first Australia trip fundraiser product. I created a new poker game that I can send to you in PDF form via email. It's only $1.99 and it's tons of fun to play.
I'm not able to upload videos due to lack of internet, time, and using only my phone. I will be starting a book club soon. Thank you.
Free pdf download. Read it for yourself to see if you want to be robbed financially or not. People in the Law field are encouraged to study this.
This is a older post, moved here from another page. Enjoy.
I've been driving a big rig since 1999. There are some good & bad things about the job. Let's start with bad things:
1. For otr (long haul) drivers, you only get 4 days off at home per month. It doesn't give you much time for a life.
2. You have to use alternative bathroom arrangements in your truck at times.
3. It is challenging to eat right while on the road. Having a refrigerator & some cooking tools helps.
4. You work very long hours. That's if you are with a good company.
5. The job can be deadly.
The GOOD things.
1. You can see the lower 48 & Canada
2. You can put your stuff in storage, and live in the truck and save lots of money. You can "start over" in your life. Pay off debt, save money, etc..
3. You can buy a lot of acreage and park your truck in your yard when you're home.
4. You can live cheap by getting a mobile home put on your lot. I call it "good cheap living".
5. You can get a nice education while driving. The truck is a rolling classroom. Learn a new language, listen to audiobooks and podcasts. Get podcasts from iTunes which is usually standard on everyone's laptop. Get to know how to use iTunes and podcasts.
6. If you are with a good company, then you get medical, dental & vision insurance.
7. Some companies let you take a pet on board with you. A dog or cat.
That's it for this first post. Stay tuned for other posts by yours truly. Trucker Sue, 10-4 & over and out!