I have been working on this "manual" for over a year. It's really quite simple. All we need to do is follow the instincts we were all born with. Because we all came from the white light, the ONE, source, God, if you will. We are all white light inside us. I have been thinking a lot about our lives here on earth and how can I help everyone? There are so many of us.
I'll start by making a list.
1. Less man made - more spiritual. By man made I'm referring to our thinking, attitudes, behavior, etc..
2. Keep your beliefs on one side, and gain more knowledge on the other side. There is no challenge or threat to anyone's beliefs.
3. We all were born with such great power & I feel that most people don't realize this. The power I'm talking about is the power to love, have courage, and stand strong against bad people.
4. Keys to bringing up more of our power is to begin to detach from man made negative attitudes, habits, beliefs, and behaviors. Keep thinking of two things when faced with choices every day; is that man made? or spiritual?
5. Religions are man made. I don't mean to upset you. Give yourself time to think & meditate on that. Religions divide us (man made), Spirituality unites us. It covers everyone because we all come from heaven.
6. Past lives & reincarnation is real. Please take some quality time to devote to study of this subject. I have also had some paranormal experiences in this subject as well as ghosts.
7. You no longer have to wonder why you are here on earth. We are all here to learn life lessons so our spirits can grow. We are not here to just waste time & slog through life. By being less man made & more spiritual, you can make your life a lot easier. Man makes the stresses that we go through. Start detaching from that.
8. Yes we need housing, food, car, travel, entertainment and fun. But too much man made attitudes is not necessary. Housing is just temporary while we're here in this earth school.
9. It would be very beneficial to everyone if they kept a quince seed on or near their person at all times. You'll notice the difference in energy around you right away. It provides a 3-6 ' protective barrier around you. To keep away negative energy from spirits and the physical people (who are also spirits). Our bodies are clothes for the soul. I get my quince seeds from author Mary Ann winkowski. She has a website.
10. Become a spiritual warrior. Just by standing up to the wrong & negative "man made" thinking, attitudes & behaviors. You may have to physically fight those people. Some people are good at fighting and are willing to fight. Not everyone is a fighter, so your role is to support the spiritual warriors. We ask our military to do the killing for us while we sit in our comfortable homes, watching tv & enjoying our freedoms. The least we could do is become a spiritual warrior or support them.
11. Not even Jesus could save us. The enemy, caught up in man made thinking and manipulation, took him by force, nailed him to a cross and murdered him. He gave his life for us. The least we could do is try to carry on his work. And we start with changing our thinking, attitudes and behaviors. Not participate in man made murder, hate, bad habits, etc.. Can you see how much we've been manipulated already? It's no wonder there's so much hate, anger & confusion in the world. Less man made, more spiritual. Man made controls people by fear & force. Control the money, control the masses. But what if the masses didn't buy into all that man made fear? The people have a spiritual awakening and change of heart? We'll make this world a better place despite their "man made" efforts to destroy us.
12. Many beliefs block us from learning. Don't worry about beliefs, just focus on gaining more knowledge.
13. It will take some time to reprogram our hearts and minds. Think about how long we as a human species have been negatively programmed and manipulated since the very beginning. The more we can focus on positive spirituality, the faster we can evolve.
14. People do things because that's all they know. It's time to change that and gain more knowledge about being more spiritual and less "man made" thinking.
15. Let me give you some examples: Man is mean, abusive and controlling to his wife. First off, they have negative energies in their home. The home needs to be cleansed aka smudged. I recommend starting with author Mary Ann Winkowski for this important information. Main stream Media will not share or teach this info generally. Next off, the man and his wife each need a quince seed. Then sit down and evaluate their thinking. How they were programmed and manipulated by "man made". Start sorting through it all. Think to yourselves God is love, Man is hate. Start being more like God which is much opposite of Man!
Many men feel they are "entitled" to be in charge. In reality they need to be"qualified" to be in charge.
16. When watching any Media program, or listening to music, become a outside observer. Meaning, listen to all the "man made" thinking that is coming forth. Listen more closely and study it. You'll begin to catch the differences between spiritual and man made thinking.
17. Example: News Media going on about the stock market. The stock market is obviously a man made creation. It can be manipulated. We don't have to take part in that man made fixed game. Nor do we need to be stressed out by it. The spiritual way about money is take care of yourself and your family and help others where you can. See the difference? It's all around us, every day.
18. Going back to that abusive man. He's behaving that way because that's all he knows. He's been programmed & manipulated into believing that he has to be in charge and be a 'man'. This is man made thinking. The spiritual way of thinking is to not get angry over anything, and realize we're all in this school together. Take the high road. Love feels good. Hate feels bad. Give more love than hate. It's easy to do and we're all born with it. It's only man made thinking that tells that abusive man that he's a wimp or weak if he doesn't beat his wife. On the contrary, he's weak for giving in to the man made thinking. He's strong when he stands up to the man made thinking.
19. They say we were all made in God's image. That is true. God is love, Man is hate & murder. Let's be more like God. And we just might score more points in the Earth School thing. It couldn't hurt. Work towards moving away from being caught up in all the man made thinking, actions, etc.. Do the opposite. Smoke cigarettes or not? cigs are man made as well as the attitudes that comes with them. What's the opposite? You're beginning to catch on.
20. Ever wonder why we are so different? Race, religion, ethnic, language, gay, straight, fat, thin, cute, not so cute, rich, poor, etc? It's all part of the grand design. All part of our every day testing. We have a chance to pass these tests every time we meet someone different from us.
21. Crazy people need hugs. Approach with caution. People that are mentally off track need a specialist. We can't push any kind of religion on them or even a known counselor. They will reject all that as well as reject most family & friends. Those closest to them. They need a specialist that can work to bring them around with dignity. Most family and friends care a great deal but are not trained mental specialists. It may shock the person to expose their secret to them. They'll say "How did you know that?" With Human Nature being what it is, THERE ARE NO SECRETS!
22. Perhaps we can start non profit organizations to train "Specialists" to work with the mentally disturbed people. We usually have a lot of warning ahead of time before they take up a gun and kill innocent people. It starts with those people closest to them. They usually confide in someone and/or online. We need to step up more often and take action with those people to save innocent lives.
23. To Love and To Be Loved. Just because we're adults doesn't mean we need to stop loving and caring for each other and giving and receiving hugs often. Especially Men! It's not weak or wimpy, no matter what "man made" thinking tells you. We will feel so much better each day if we just allow a little love & caring to shine through. Allow yourself to be loved, hugged & cared for. And give back, in small subtle ways. Take baby steps. We get too caught up in life, work, stress & drama every day. Just a hug a day can make a big difference.
Keep checking back every week for updates. I think by day and write by night.
This is just a start & merely scratching the surface. I will be adding more to this as time permits. I plan to write a children's book with illustrations soon as well.
Please share this blog often so together we can help as many people every day that we can.